Order app development for education
We develop mobile applications for the education sector – universities, schools, special educational institutions and kindergartens. Coaches, trainers and online schools use our products to organise courses, trainings, seminars and other educational programmes. With a mobile application, you can create a learning process anywhere, regardless of the location of students and teachers. All you need is a smartphone and access to the Internet – and the educational possibilities are endless.
Why is it worth ordering a mobile application from us?
- You get a unique project that takes into account the specifics of the institution’s activities and the characteristics of its academic programmes.
- We work with the latest technologies, so your application will be fast and modern.
- We create a detailed technical brief to ensure that the result is exactly what you want.
- We set out the terms of cooperation, pricing, warranties and guarantees in a formal contract.
- After launch, we provide support and promotion services for the application.
Types of apps for education
Educational applications help users learn languages, general and specialised subjects, improve their skills and gain professional knowledge. The teaching method determines the functionality. You can divide the course into individual lessons or into levels of difficulty. The interface is dominated by interactive game elements. Online tests can be integrated into the application to check knowledge. Paid services for monetisation: subscriptions, certificates and content. There are also other applications that focus on specific areas of education.
For educational institutions
The development of mobile applications for educational institutions is a service requested by universities, schools, colleges, kindergartens, etc. that want to make the learning process more progressive. The application contains various tools for the work of teachers and students:
- The online resources of the institution;
- Sections with information on academic programmes, admission requirements and specialisations;
- Educational news;
- Communication form with users;
- Push notifications of important dates and events.
For learning platforms
The mobile application for online schools contains a full range of educational materials and implements functionality that allows students to gain knowledge anywhere, anytime. Features of the development of educational applications:
- Clear structure of the material and systematisation of the learning process;
- Intuitive interface for ease of use;
- Tracking of training progress in the user’s account and electronic diary;
- Introduction of interactive elements to increase student engagement;
- Personalised settings to suit the wishes and needs of each user;
- The ability to monetise through the sale of paid content and subscriptions.
Knowledge bases, reference books, tests
Students and teachers want to have the information they need at their fingertips and are actively using mobile applications:
- Reference books;
- Textbooks, knowledge bases in various subjects;
- Problem solvers;
- Collections of lectures, articles and reviews;
- Video and audio material.
Applications with tests help you with important tasks:
- Preparing for school and university exams;
- Prepare for admission tests;
- Prepare for the driving test;
- Test your knowledge;
- Assess your language skills.
Many modern schools are moving from paper journals to online journals. This successful practice brings many benefits to educational institutions:
- Automated tracking of student progress;
- Centralised maintenance of an electronic diary to record homework;
- Feedback between students and teachers;
- Convenient timetabling;
- Publish news, announcements and events.
Students and pupils actively use useful applications such as
- printed and handwritten text recognition,
- Formula calculator,
- Task scheduler;
- Other tools to make the learning process easier.
Benefits of mobile apps for education
Educational mobile applications have a wide range of users:
- university students and applicants;
- specialists who improve their skills;
- people who decide to change their profession or get a second education;
- academic staff;
- school teachers;
- coaches, trainers, and private teachers.
- database of educational materials;
- catalogs of lectures, courses, and lessons;
- personal account, statistics;
- video and audio content;
- interactive tools;
- testing, exercises;
- functional tools - diaries, notes, schedules, calendars;
- evaluation tools;
- feedback forms, chat;
- application monetization tools.
Distance learning programs are gaining popularity. Educational apps are among the leaders in the number of downloads on Google Play and App Store.
Applications are needed not only for online education. For example, many offline educational institutions create mobile applications that help organize the work of teachers and students, improve communication between them, and increase the efficiency of the educational process.
A high quality and useful educational application demonstrates a high quality educational platform and builds user confidence. Learning becomes more interesting, exciting and interactive. As a result, audiences use educational services more, the quality of education improves, and sales of online courses increase.
Mobile learning applications allow you to automate the processes of testing, assessing knowledge and tracking performance statistics for each student individually and for the group as a whole. Teachers can see how effectively students are working and where there are gaps in their knowledge. And students can track and monitor their progress.
Steps to create an educational app
The creation of educational programs has its own specifics. But there is a general algorithm that we use to implement mobile projects:
We study competing applications that are popular and have many downloads. We analyse their design, structure and functionality. We find weaknesses to avoid similar mistakes. Finally, we identify the benefits that will make your app stand out from the competition.
It is important to know who will be using the application, why, and what tasks it will solve. Based on this, we determine the style of the interface and the features that will be available to the user.
We record all decisions in the document. The brief contains a detailed description of the structure, functionality and design. Once all the details have been agreed with the client, we sign the contract and start the project.
We develop UX/UI design to make the application attractive and easy to use. We also create interactive prototypes for complex products, allowing you to test the operation of the programme before programming and making the necessary adjustments.
We develop front-end and back-end parts. For quick and easy application management, we create a dashboard that allows the administrator to edit content and manage settings.
We check the app for bugs. Only after we have fixed them do we publish the product on the App Store and Play Market. We comply with Apple and Google requirements, so our applications are moderated quickly. We provide post-launch technical support and project promotion services if required by our clients.
How much does it cost to develop an educational application?
The cost of development depends on many factors:
The goals, specifics, scope and purpose of the application will affect the complexity of the development and the cost of the project.
The price depends on the complexity and features available to the user.
Complex elements, unique design techniques, animation and 3D graphics increase the price.
We need more resources to develop urgent projects, so timing also affects the price.
Order application development
attract more target audience?
Mobile application will help you achieve these goals!
How to order the development of a mobile application for education
Education has many directions with different target groups and specific tasks. Template solutions do not work in most cases. Each project requires a unique solution. This is the principle we follow when creating educational applications.
There is no need to contact different teams to develop, launch and promote the application. We can take care of all these functions for you. All you need to do is discuss the concept of the project with us, formulate your requirements and agree the terms of reference. After that, we do the rest. We will keep you informed of the progress of the project.
Our team has extensive experience in mobile development, using modern technologies and implementing effective solutions. We know how to create complex applications with minimal effort. That is why we offer a positive price. We agree a price with the client and fix it in the contract.
We estimate the project's duration and include it in the contract. During many years of productive activity we have learned to work quickly and smoothly, to organise processes competently and to coordinate the work of different departments.
Application support helps you check the status of your application, fix bugs in a timely manner and release updates regularly. We also offer application promotion services to help increase your audience and downloads.
We are happy to implement your project and develop a fast, modern educational application for you. Contact us or send an enquiry via the website. For a quote, please fill in a brief and describe your requirements.Fill in a brief