Turnkey development for iOS and Android.
Project creation time: 1.5 months
Aladin is a mobile app for buying hookahs
KitApp Studio received an order to develop a mobile app for selling hookah sets. The product range includes basic equipment of various brands as well as various accessories. The app’s mission is to help buyers choose hookahs and their accessories in order to simplify and speed up the buying process as much as possible. We analyzed the wishes of our customers, carried out market analysis and found the best application model in the form of an online store.
Aladin is a simple and convenient tool that allows you to buy hookahs from any device (tablet or smartphone on Android and iOS platforms). With this app you can:
- Be familiar with the product range and compare the items presented;
- Combine price, quality, and product features to assemble hookah sets;
- Buy hookah in just a few clicks: add the product to the cart, make payment, choose shipping method, and order packaging.
Functionality and capabilities of the mobile application
The functionality of the application is developed according to the principle of a standard online store with all necessary options.
Catalog. The catalog contains products from multiple brands. Product listings are structured; convenient tools simplify product selection:
- Products are screened by brand, hookah height, shaft material, pear color, and other characteristics. Filtering allows you to sort out inappropriate options and choose the hookah that exactly matches your expectations.
- Sorted by price, date added, rating, and other parameters. This option makes it easier to familiarize yourself with the catalog based on user needs: buy cheaper products, pick up new products, or find the most popular items.
- Search. Using the search functionality, users find the desired product by keywords.
- Comparison. If the buyer doubts the choice between two or more products, they can be added to the comparison and get a clear comparison table of characteristics. The product selection process is simplified by this option.
- Favorites. In order not to lose the products you like, you can add them to Favorites and return them at any time.
- Product page with reviews. Each item is placed on a separate page with a photo, a list of characteristics, a description, and a buy button. Here you can also read customer reviews, rate, share your impressions about the product, and ask a question of interest.
Personal Area. The user can create a personal account, which stores the history of purchases, payment data, contact information, and data on delivery methods. Registration is convenient for the buyer – he can use the application without re-entering data, track the status of orders, and save the history of actions. The functionality of a personal account is also useful for the seller: he receives a customer base to whom he can send special offers, and introduce new products and promotions.
Bonuses. A separate section contains information about the accumulated bonuses that can be spent on subsequent purchases. This is an additional incentive to ensure that buyers become regular customers of the company.
Basket. The application has simple and convenient functionality for adding goods to the cart with a choice of delivery method and online payment.
Settings. In a special section, you can manage user settings, and optimize the application for individual preferences.
PUSH notifications. The application allows you to send notifications to users about promotions, special offers, discounts, and new products.
The result of developing a mobile application
The KitApp team implemented a turnkey project – from creating a concept and developing UI / UX design to programming and placing the application on the App Store and Google Play. The result met the customer’s expectations: a fast application with wide functionality and a user-friendly interface is available to customers. The product performs its functions perfectly and brings obvious benefits to the company.
- The application is used by people who value their time and want to make purchases quickly and easily.
- The sales process is automated, orders are placed without visiting offline stores, and calls to the manager.
- A customer base is being formed with which you can work effectively: develop loyalty programs, launch promotions, inform about new products.
Aladin is one of the characteristic examples of an application for an online store. A similar tool can be applied in any niche related to the sale of a wide range of products. If you have just such a business, KitApp invites you to cooperate!
TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGIES
WHY CHOOSE US
HOW MUCH COSTS THE DEVELOPMENT OF
Write to us to evaluate the creation of the application!