Development for iOS and Android.
Terms: 2 months
MOBILE APPLIANCE FOR Wash
Goals and objectives of the mobile app
We identified the main goals and objectives of the future application.
- Attracting customers, increasing sales. The application should be easy to use and have a user-friendly, intuitive interface.
- The user must quickly register and place an order in a few clicks, indicating the required coordinates.
- Implementation of online payment methods, cashback systems, and bonuses for customers.
The process of creating an application
- Development and approval of the Terms of Reference with a description of the screens and operation of the back-end part. Application API architecture development.
- Development of the front-end part on React Native.
- Connect the front part to the web version back-end (dashboard) using the designed API.
- Placement in marketplaces (Play Market / App Store).
The application architecture was represented by a client-server structure, where the client side is installed by the user directly on the mobile device. The client program exchanges data with the server side of the application using web services (API).
Which tools were used to develop the front-end part: Technologies: React Native Node.js (Nest framework) MongoDB technologies.
The Wash app is designed to bring customers and contractors together on a single platform where they can find each other quickly and easily. In the app you can easily and effortlessly find reliable contractors or earn money by performing tasks yourself.
The application is available for iOS and Android operating systems.
The functionality of the Sink application
- General analytics: View key metrics on users, orders, and other important metrics.
- Customer Management: View a list of customers and the services they have ordered. Ability to add new customers and edit information.
- Staff Management: Add and manage carwash employees. Set up access and permissions for employees.
- Service management: Create and edit services, their descriptions and parameters. Set up wash schedule and service availability.
- Viewing records and chatting with the customer: Viewing the history of customer entries to the car wash. Ability to communicate with clients through chat.
- Support: Provide support to users, answer their questions and solve their problems.
The results of the project
The mobile application for is currently published in marketplaces and provides effective interaction of customers with the Velikano. It increases the productivity of managers and is a contribution of the company to the future of business.
The Velikano mobile app is a valuable contribution to Kit Global’s portfolio as an example of an interesting project with user-friendly functionality that has been successfully implemented and has become an integral part of custom software.
WHY CHOOSE KITAPP STUDIO
HOW MUCH DOES
THE DEVELOPMENT COST?
Contact us to get the cost of creating an application!