Development for iOS and Android.
Terms: 1,5 months
MOBILE APPLIANCE FOR Panbas
Goals and objectives of the mobile app
We identified the main goals and objectives of the future application.
- Attracting customers, increasing sales. The application should be easy to use and have a user-friendly, intuitive interface.
- The user must quickly register and place an order in a few clicks, indicating the required coordinates.
- Implementation of online payment methods, cashback systems, and bonuses for customers.
The process of creating an application
- Development and approval of the Terms of Reference with a description of the screens and operation of the back-end part. Application API architecture development.
- Development of the front-end part on React Native.
- Connect the front part to the web version back-end (dashboard) using the designed API.
- Placement in marketplaces (Play Market / App Store).
The architecture of the application was represented by a client-server structure, where the client part is installed by the user directly on the mobile device. The client program exchanges data with the server side of the application using web services (APIs).
What tools did you use to develop the front-end? Node.js, React Native, HTML5, Material Design, Human Interface Guidelines technologies.
The Panbas app was created to unite clients and contractors on a single platform where they can find each other quickly and easily. In the app you can easily and effortlessly find reliable contractors or earn money by performing tasks yourself.
Develop an app design with easy ticket search and booking, including one-way and round-trip options. Provide personalized accounts for ticket management and a modern design that matches the visual identity of the website. Integration of communication tools for effective communication with Panbus
The application has been developed for iOS and Android operating systems.
You can order a transportation application from us
The functionality of the Panbas application
- Book tickets for the number of people you want.
- You can select an outbound and return date.
- Make a ticket reservation.
- Pay for your ticket online.
- User Account.
- Trip History.
The results of the project
The mobile application for the Transportation is currently published in marketplaces and provides effective interaction of customers with the Panbas. It increases the productivity of managers and is a contribution of the company to the future of business.
In addition to a user-friendly interface, the program has an improved system of cashback and bonuses. From each order, there is an accrual of bonuses, with which you can pay up to 50% of the value of the goods.
The Panbas mobile app is a valuable contribution to Kit Global’s portfolio as an example of an interesting project with user-friendly functionality that has been successfully implemented and has become an integral part of custom software.
WHY CHOOSE KITAPP STUDIO
HOW MUCH DOES
THE DEVELOPMENT COST?
Contact us to get the cost of creating an application!